- Asics new skateboard line
- Asics Gel Vickka Pro - Peacoat / Black
- Inspired by the Vickka training shoe released in the 1980s
- One-piece upper construction to reduce risk of peeling
- Insole designed with different hardness on inside and outside
- Punching hole provides inner center of gravity
- Three stitch heel and toe for increased durability
- Lightweight and simple design
Featured shoe brands
Certain limited product only sold in-store.
About the shop
With the blessing from 35th Avenue in Federal Way, 35th North (hence the name) opened up in 2001 in the University District of Seattle. That first location was a 300ft room with no windows next door to a tattoo shop above a used record shop. It was tiny, we had a row of decks, row of shoes and some trucks and wheels. It was our spot for when security was a little too hot at neighboring Red Square. In 2003 we got the opportunity to move and open up on Capitol Hill, where we have been for the last 20 years. Even though the neighborhood might have changed a little, we love what we do, where we do it and who we do it for.
For a much deeper history of "35th" click the link below.